Husband and I have booked our hotels for our 18-day Eurotrip. Just wondering if there have been people in here who have used HOSTELS during their travel. We've never been in one and is curious with how things are in a hostel. Thinking of trying out a hostel just for the sake of experience but not sure how bad it can be.
We've looked at some hostel places and the prices for 2 beds are quite comparable to 2-star hotels... Hostel would be like $40 a bed, so $80 for two people. Almost the same price as a double bed in a really cheap hotel, give or take $20.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password reset Contact 1800~570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt care??
- 2 Once upon a time in Italy
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 9 day trip to France
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 10 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 17 Rail vs. Plane
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 Where to See Flamenco
- 21 Netherlands- Texel
- 22 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
Hotel or Hostel? What to you prefer when you travel to Europe