Reload this Page >

Hotel Mercure Montmartre

Search

Hotel Mercure Montmartre

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 05:36 PM
ECHO

Hotel Mercure Montmartre

I am supposed to stay at Hotel Mercure Montmartre in Paris as part of my tour package. Has anyone stayed at this hotel? If so, please give me your honest opinion as I don't think it's too late to change my plan. Thanks.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:40 PM
Alice

I'm not qualified to speak on this hotel, but why don't you go ahead and tell what your other options with the tour are, that way you can get comments on any of them to help you choose.

Old Jul 4th, 2002, 02:26 AM
fine

This hotel is basic - what you pay for is what you get - Mercure hotels don't tend to be amazing. If all you are looking for is a bed then it will do but if you want something more luxurious I would look elsewhere.<BR>

Old Jul 4th, 2002, 03:11 AM
loolo

I stayed in this hotel (Rue Caulaincoure)in 1997.I disagree with the post above.We are talking about a 3 star hotel ,I cannot understand what else one could demand of a hotel room.People in this forum dislike hotels like Ibis, Mercure etc...The room had modern amenities and it was extremely clean and nice.The breakfast was excellent.it far more nicer than Ibis hotel.

Old Jul 4th, 2002, 03:22 AM
fine

Loolo:<BR>I was offering my opinion as requested in the original post. It depends what ECHO is wanting the hotel room for. If he/she wishes to spend a lot of time in the Hotel then maybe the Mercure is not the place to stay. If in fact the ECHO wants to use the hotel as a base for just sleeping and showering then the Mercure is fine!

Old Jul 4th, 2002, 03:34 AM
Sonia

Not sure about the Hotel, but Monmatre is beautiful. The only issue is it's at the top of a HUGE hill, so unless you're prepared to pay for the fenicular, you'd better be fit!<BR><BR>Enjoy...