Well from friends Loftleider Hotel is real close to airport and only a 10 15 min drive downtown. I was also advised one of the better hotels. Will keep you posted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Barcelona tour option help please
- 4 New Years in France
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Which Aran Island??
- 9 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 10 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Easter Week in Italy
- 15 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 20 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 1st time to Europe
- 23 My trip to Prague
- 24 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 25 Santa Maria Novella products??