Reload this Page >

Hotel in Nice, France

Search

Hotel in Nice, France

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2000, 06:43 PM
Mariva

Hotel in Nice, France

I'm looking for a small, not too expensive hotel, inn or B&B near the airport in Nice, France. I'll be staying only one Saturday night since I have a flight back to LAX on Sunday, May 14. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Merci!

Old Mar 2nd, 2000, 09:12 PM
jeff

Did you have any luck finding a place? I too am looking for a place the nights of 5/6 and 5/13.

Old Mar 3rd, 2000, 08:19 AM
Mary

Since it is only a 20 minute drive to the airport, you might as well stay in Nice. We usually stay at the Hotel Gounod (3 rue Gounod; tele: 0493164200/FAX: 0493882384). The hotel is a pleasant three star and is owned and operated by the Hotel Splendid, a four star hotel, right next door. The price is usually about $100. <BR> <BR>Hope this helps.

Old Mar 3rd, 2000, 11:22 AM
Carol

I just booked a room at the Bleu Marine Victoria in Nice, for $75/night through Travelocity. You can see pix of it on the site--looks lovely. It and the Hotel Vendome and the Gounod were recommended in a couple of guidebooks I've checked. They're all accessible through Travelocity.

Old Mar 3rd, 2000, 11:25 AM
Carol

BTW, they're all 3-star hotels and all below $100 for singles.

Old Mar 13th, 2000, 06:42 PM
mariva

Thanks for your replies for a hotel in Nice. I booked Bleu Marine Victoria thru Travelocity at a cost of 505FF vs. 850 FF quoted by the hotel. Love this website! <BR> <BR>

Old Mar 14th, 2000, 05:48 AM
Carol

Mariva--Glad to hear you were able to book Bleu Marine Victoria. You can see more pix of the hotel (which really looks charming)at www.francehotelguide.com. Please be sure to let us know how you liked the hotel. I'll be there at the end of May.