I am trying to choose between Hotel D'Aragon and Odalys Apart Hotel in Montpellier. Odalys costs half of D'Aragon and it is close to the train station, but the reviews are not great and since I will be spending a fair bit of time in the hotel, would prefer it to be cheerful and comfortable.
How convenient is it to get from D'Aragon to the train station? Is it worth paying double to stay here?
Are there any other reasonably priced good hotels close to the train station to consider?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Rome Hotel
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 6 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 7 New Years in France
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 11 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Which Aran Island??
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor