Notices

Hotel Deux Continents in Paris

Old May 2nd, 2000, 10:47 AM
Burt

Hotel Deux Continents in Paris

Anyone stay at the Hotel Deux Continents in Paris?

Old May 2nd, 2000, 02:14 PM
Boots

I have not stayed there, Burt, but I have looked at the rooms because a friend was the receptionist there. Rooms are nice--tastefully decorated. The lobby area is nice, and the street, Rue Jacob, is great. The hotel is conveniently located near a métro and bus stops. It is quite near the Seine and within walking distance to a number of things, Notre-Dame, the Louvre, Blvd. Saint-Germain and Blvd. St.-Michel. It is a 3-star, and I stay at the 2-star Welcome which is owned by the same person. He also owns les Marronniers on rue Jacob. I think you will find comments at www.paris.org under hotels of the 6th arrondissement.

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 07:12 AM
rita

I stayed there last summer and really liked it. The location was PERFECT! It was on a quiet, narrow street just around the corner from the "action". The hotel was very convenient to the Metro and restaurants and within walking distance to many sightseeing attractions. VERY PARISIAN feel to this hotel!! Decorated very nicely, too!

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 07:29 AM
Jim

Stayed there twice. Ideal location and near the very interesting Buci outdoor market. Getting pricier every year.

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Gail

My family of 5 stayed in 2 rooms there June of 2000. We stayed in the front rooms above the street and was a bit noisy. The rooms are nicely decorated and the bath was all marble. I'm not sure what the rooms in the back were like but the petite dejuner was good. I think we paid extra for it.

Thanks for reminding me about the trip. I need to take a washcloth when I return this fall as the Europeans don't have them in the hotels.