Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Hotel della Torre Argentina or Hotel Santa Chiari? Which would you choose?

Hotel della Torre Argentina or Hotel Santa Chiari? Which would you choose?

Jul 9th, 2003, 01:21 PM
nadienc

Hotel della Torre Argentina or Hotel Santa Chiari? Which would you choose?

Hotel della Torre Argentina or Hotel Santa Chiari? Which would you choose, the prices are the same.

Jul 9th, 2003, 02:32 PM

We've never stayed at the former, but loved the latter when we stayed there last year. Great location, friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast room and more extensive breakfast choices than most. Our room was very comfortable and we had a good bathroom, except the shower was phone booth size. Would stay there again.
Jul 9th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Maira

I walked by the Hotel Della Torre Argentina and thought the location was very, very noisy. I am interested on the answers you'll get about this hotel.

Aug 28th, 2003, 10:26 AM

May be a little late to reply, but I stayed at Della Torre Argentina for 7 nights. Great place. Yes, it's noisy outside (due to the very convenient bus stop), but the rooms have special shutters on the inside of the windows, which block the outside noise. I slept well every night. Very comfortable beds, A/C, great breakfast, nice staff, etc. I actually checked out of the Atlante Star (4*) to stay at Argentina (3*) for 2 extra nights, because it is so much nicer & cleaner. Give it a try!

Search this Thread