We're selecting our hotel for our 2nd trip to Paris in late May.
We previously stayed in the Isle Saint Louis and loved that area. We're looking to try the 6th in late May as we've heard it's a nice area for restaurants and charm.
One of the hotels we looked at, Hotel D'Aubusson, is not available.
The best choices that are available are: (1) the duplex with terrace room at the Hotel de l'Abbaye in Saint- Germain; or (2) the Terrace room at the Hotel Luxembourg Parc. Both look to be in great locations.
The charm of the neighborhood and quality of the hotel are the most important factors for us.
Please let me know which one is more preferable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 8 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Visit to France
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 family trip to Germany and more
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 Packing Champagne
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 Milan airport--which one
- 25 two days in Nice
Hotel de l'Abbaye Saint-Germain or Hotel Luxembourg Parc in Paris