I posted on the most recent trip report by salt777 this question as well, but in case no one sees that post, I wanted to know if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Croatia in Hvar yet. We are booked July 16-19th
It's so strange there is nary a review on it (TA and other sites) , yet the hotel looks the nicest of the hotels I researched in Hvar.
I know Syl you'll be staying there, but later than me.
Has anyone recently gone in May.
Syl, you mentioned they won an award for landscaping, which tells me at least they are conscience of their appearance. do you have any more information on the hotel as it seems your trip there is pretty well planned.
Any info is so appreciated.
thanks a mil......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Driving
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
Hotel Croatia in Hvar, anyone stay there yet? going July, need opinions