Reload this Page >

Hotel California in Barcelona

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Catalina

Has anyone stayed at this hotel recently? We are a group of 4 seniors and 1 "junior" who will be in Barcelona in June for 4 days. Do you recommend it? What hotels do you recommend? (I am also searching this site for Barcelona Hotels.) Thanks.

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 07:09 PM
amy

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 07:57 PM
anon

Might be a little difficult getting testimonials on this one:<BR><BR>"You can check out any time you like, but you can NEVER leave!" ~Hotel California

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 01:31 PM
ALS

I can recommend hotel majestic on the passeig de gracia. it is a very nice hotel in a central location, and the staff are attentive and friendly. i found the hotel on expedia.com where they are offering a 3 nights for 2 deal.

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Roger

Catalina:<BR><BR>Yes, I've stayed at the Hotel California twice and will stay there when I go to Barcelona this year. It's a few streets off the Ramblas; staff is very helpful and the rooms are clean. I highly recommend it.

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 03:27 PM
mark

It's a very modest hotel - the rooms are clean, the walls are a bit thin - it's not the Four Seasons but for around $35 a night (Oct 2000) what do you expect. Great location - very helpful staff regarding dinner reservations and calling cabs.