Am considering Hotel Buca di Bacco for September 2013. since it doesn't have a pool can anyone state about how much of a trek is it to the beach? Hubby is early 70s and I don't want a massive uphill climb every day. Thanks for your advise. LisaS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Best Greek Island
- 5 5 days in Andalusia
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 8 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 9 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 10 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 11 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 14 Driving
- 15 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 16 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Change of resident
- 19 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 25 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018