Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Hotel/B&B recommendations for Rome and Venice
Notices

Hotel/B&B recommendations for Rome and Venice

Oct 7th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Original Poster

Hotel/B&B recommendations for Rome and Venice

DH & I will be spending 4-5 days in Rome and 3-4 days in Venice next June, am looking to book hotels and would like your recommendations. In Rome I want to be near the Pantheon or Piazza Navona area, a B&B at around 100 euros would be great. Of course I know Venice will be much more expensive, especially as I want to stay near San Marco, my budget there would be about 150 euros. Would love to hear your suggestions, thanks in advance!
Oct 7th, 2013, 09:51 AM

My daughter liked this place in Venice.

www.angelibb.com/EN
Oct 7th, 2013, 09:37 PM

Hi geetika! I was sent by my boss in Rome for a one-week business trip last month and our company booked a beautiful apartment for me. The location of the apartment was near the Piazza di Spagna and the place was very beautiful. The terrace was breathtaking and it was my favorite area to hang out during my stay. I asked the one who handled the booking and said she inquired at Lodjee online (http://www.lodjee.com). I'm going back there again next year for a holiday.
Oct 8th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Original Poster

Thanks a lot, will check out these places. I too was thinking of an apartment but breakfast would be a bit of a problem, which is why I was looking at B&Bs. But if there is a huge price difference, especially in Venice, where I find 150 euros is nothing at all! Thanks again!

Search this Thread