Notices

Hotel Artorius in Rome

Jan 23rd, 2015, 11:20 AM
Original Poster

Hotel Artorius in Rome

Has anyone stayed in this small hotel in Monti and can give personal experience?
Thanks a lot !!
Jan 23rd, 2015, 11:46 AM

I did, twice, in 2010. 4 nights in September and then 3 nights 1.5 months later. I loved it and would like to go back but they keep raising their prices so I don't know if next time it will still suit my budget.

I do think that if possible, it's better to book a double room since I seem to remember the single bed wasn't the most comfortable. Other than that it was perfect: quiet, good breakfast, excellent location, a wonderful, kind staff. The hotel occupies the ground and first floors, other than that it's all residential, I believe. A good place to stay.
Jan 23rd, 2015, 12:09 PM
Original Poster

Thanks Keren. Just the kind of info I was looking for. Yes we are a couple so definitely a double room. I was a bit worried because some of the tripadvisor reviews are less than stellar. But there are so many MORE great reviews that I guess I can afford to not relate too much to the others.
Anyone else have personal experience there?
Jan 25th, 2015, 12:52 AM

The single room was very quiet, which was a huge plus for me, a light sleeper. Also, there was (maybe there still is) a dog at reception, which belongs to one of the hotel staff. I loved it. Again, it's a lovely place to stay.

Search this Thread