We're booked for six days in Rome around Christmas...taking our son and his wife (30-somethings) with us.
In 2007 my wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arenula (old Jewish quarter) and were very happy with the hotel and the location. I emailed them, told them I was a past, satisfied, guest, and got a terrific rate (I think) - €85/room/night.
That seems very low, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any downside -- construction, change to bad ownership, etc. -- that I should be aware of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/natural-life-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Driving
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 17 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris