Hotel Adriano, in Rome

Jan 19th, 2001, 03:29 PM
Holly

Hotel Adriano, in Rome

Has anyone stayed there recently? Any impressions, good or bad?

Jan 19th, 2001, 08:31 PM
Holly

Bringing this to the top. The hotel is located just west of P. San Silvestro. Even if nobody here has stayed at this particular hotel, can anyone tell me if it's in a decent (read: safe) area?

Jan 20th, 2001, 12:59 PM
nancy

Topping for Holly
Any info?

Mar 19th, 2001, 10:32 PM
italybound

I too am looking for info on this hotel. Please, someone help me out.

Mar 20th, 2001, 11:53 AM
Holly

Italybound: When are you going? I can let you know how this hotel is when I return at the end of April. If I were you, I'd go ahead and book it now if it looks good to you. I thought the location was perfect. The fact that nobody's responding to this query does NOT mean it's a bad hotel, by any means. Actually, I've never seen my favorite hotels in Venice and Florence mentioned on this forum.

Mar 20th, 2001, 12:58 PM
Lisa

Looks quite nice on the website (http://www.hoteladriano.com/) And from the map, the location should be perfectly safe; in fact, it's quite central.

Holly: please do give us feedback upon your return!

Mar 20th, 2001, 01:36 PM
TONI

HI HOLLY,
SORRY FOR THE CAPS, I CANT GET RIDE OF THEM. GUESS I HAVE TO WAIT TILL MY HUSBAND COMES HOME TO SEE WHAT IS WRONG. IM NEW ON THIS THING AND CANT FIGURE EVERTHING OUT AS YET. DAH!!!
MY FAMILY STAYED AT THIS HOTEL EXACTLY A YEAR AGO. 3 GROWN DAUGHTERS AND MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF. IT IS AN OK HOTEL,BUT IF I GO BACK I WILL GO BACK TO THE HOTEL KING WHICH IS CLOSE TO THE SPANISH STEPS OR THE BERNINI BRISTOL , WHICH IS A LITTLE PRICEY NOW ,BUT NICE. I CANT PUT A FINGER ON ANYTHING TO SAY IT WAS NEGATIVE, BUT WE HAD TO WAIT 6 HOURS TO GET INTO OUR ROOM AND WE WERE VERY TIRED AND DIDNT REALLY WANT TO HEAD OUT AT THAT EXACT MOMENT IN TIME,BUT DID.THE BREAKFAST IS OK, AND THE ROOMS ARE OK, NOTHING SPECIAL.THE HOTEL IS RIGHT ON THE STREET AND I MEAN RIGHT ON THE STREET. THE LOCATION WAS OK . SO ALL IN ALL IT IS AN OK HOTEL FOR THE PRICE
NOTHING THERE TO REMEMBER. OH ALSO THE PICTURES DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE HOTEL.
ANY PLACE YOU STAY , YOU WILL HAVE FUN.