I am staying in San Sebastian with my girlfriend for a few days in June.
Looking at the prices, it looks like I can book a well-reviewed hotel room for the same price as a hostel that is not even a private room.
Are there any reasons why I should not pick the hotel, with its obvious advantages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 2 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Motorcycle tours and rental
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 Transportation in Brittany
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 19 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 20 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Paris Apartment
- 25 Chinese new year festivities in Paris