I'm 17 and I'm traveling to France by myself this summer. I'm planning on staying in hostels everywhere -- Paris, Rennes, Amboise, Nice, etc., and I'm wondering whether hostels really care if you're under 18. Do they insist on checking to make sure you're at least 18, and are they strict about the age limit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 Netherlands- Texel
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 England
- 13 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 14 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 17 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 2 week May trip with kids
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA