I'm heading to Europe in mid-November! With my cousin, I am spending time in Dublin (2.5 days), Paris (3 days), Amsterdam (2 days) and London (2 days - I've been there before for a longer trip). Please feel free to chime in on your thoughts for that part of the trip.
MAIN QUESTION: Flying out of Dublin, I have 4.5 days (including travel time) to myself before heading on to Paris. I was hoping to see Berlin and Vienna, even if just the highlights. Does anyone have any thoughts on an itinerary. Is this a fool's mission?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
Hoping for some help with my Berlin/Vienna Itinerary (5 days)