My fiance and I are marrying mid-September and leaving immediately after on our honeymoon. We're spending the first week of our honeymoon in the Maldives and Dubai.
For the second part of our honeymoon, we are spending 9 days in Europe. We don't have anything planned yet except our flights (to MXP), but we're inspired by the movie "Two for the Road" to take a road trip through the rivieras (doing so without any heartbreak, of course).
So far, we've just kind of outlined the road trip. We would really appreciate suggestions for fun adventures, sight-seeing, places to stay/eat and favorite BEACHES along this route. Thanks in advance for your help!!
Day 1: (AM) fly into Milan (PM) drive to Monaco or Hyeres
Day 2: (AM) Monaco/Hyeres, drive up riviera (PM) drive to Cinque Terre
Day 3: Cinque Terre, spend night on a boat
Day 4: Rome
Day 5: Rome
Day 6: Riviera (what towns should we visit??)
Day 7: Milan
Day 8: Milan
Day 9: (AM) Milan, (PM) fly home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact HOTMAIL Tec*h Sup0rt LoL
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 4 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 13 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery