I am Dev from India. I am planing to go to Greece for honeymoon in June 2014. So I need some guidance from you guys.
Place : Greece
Time: 1st Week of June 2014
Duration: 7-10 Days
I have done little search on net and got to know some Information about Santorini, Crete and also Mykonos.
We want to explore beautiful beaches (Blue water/ White sand) and also interested in some water activities. Which are the places should we explore?
Also should we include Athens in a trip?
If possible please tell no. of days and place.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 5 Shall we Gdansk?
- 6 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 7 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 8 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 5 days in Andalusia
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 16 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 17 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 20 Driving
- 21 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 22 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Change of resident
- 25 How best to see the Douro Valley?
Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes