We are going on a honeymoon to Greece and Switzerland.
We plan to leave India on 3rd June,
In Switzerland I would like to cover Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt. In Greece I want to cover Santorini, Mykonos and Athens (only if it required connecting flights)
I want to spend 1 week in Greece and 1 week in Switzerland
On the 16th or 17th June I would like to return to India
Would it be more advisable for me to travel to Greece or Switzerland first taking into account the cost factor as well as the ideal time to visit these places.
I am looking for help in planning my itinery with hotel stays and transfers to different destinations with pick up and drop facilities at all the places. The total budget that I have is around 3000 euros including airfare.
Kindly advice me on the good hotels to stay in as well as the places for local sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 2 Dubrovnik
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 Help with Venice Trip?
- 12 Norte Dame light show!
- 13 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 10 Days in Austria
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Greece in end October
- 20 Champagne Tours
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Le Marche Research Help