My fiance and I will be going to Spain for our Honeymoon in mid September for 2 weeks. We definetly want to spend time in San Sebastian, Barcelona and on the island of Mallorca. We want to spend some time exploring and also a lot of time at the beach. We want to eat a bunch of good food and we love wine. Can anyone help with our itinerary? Im not sure if it makes sense to fly into Barcelona first or Bilbao. Also what is the best way to get around once we are there.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 5 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 10 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Greece during Easter week or August
- 13 Iceland driving in March
- 14 Northern Spain road trip
- 15 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Where to stay in Naples?
- 21 Driving
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia