My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon and we really want to do Paris, Provence and Nice for about 2 weeks in the second half of September. Are we wasting a fantastic trip by going in the fall?? I have been reading about the climate and while Nice always seems to have a pleasant climate (except for rain), everything I have been reading about Paris and Provence has said it starts to get chilly in the fall. I would love to wear beautiful dresses, not heavy jackets, on my honeymoon, so are we barking up the wrong tree here? Should we hold off on our France trip until spring/summer and try somewhere warmer instead like Greece??
Thanks ahead of time for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation