I'm getting married in May and honey and I have Europe in mind. We've never been there.
We have 12 nights 13 days. Hours of reading about cities to visit lead us to think Paris and Venice are musts, possibly Lucerne. A definite inclusion is a visit to Jungfrauloch.
We don't want to pack too many cities or take a package tour as it takes the romance out.
Looking for suggestions on the number of days to be spent per city/order of cities to visit/how to incorporate 1 night on a cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Which Aran Island??
- 4 New Years in France
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 Arezzo - how much time?
- 7 Spain or Portugal
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 13 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 9 day trip to France
- 18 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer