My husband and I (early thirties) are taking our honeymoon in 3 weeks! I know, I am behind on planning. We are flying into Rome, staying for 3 nights, then heading to Positano and then onto Florence. Right now our travel agent has us staying in Positano (staying at Marincanto) for 3 nights and Florence for 3 nights. She mentioned taking one night from Positano and allocating it to Florence, giving us 2 nights Positano and 4 nights Florence with a day trip to Tuscany. My husband and I are expecting the coastal part of our trip to be relaxing. We would love to see the village, maybe take a private boat ride around the island and over to Capri and get some pool time. Could all this be done in 2 days? We would arrive Positano on a Monday at 10am and leave Wednesday at 11am. Would the extra day/night be better spent in Florence?
Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 7 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 8 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 paris to london- day trip
- 24 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.