My fiancé and I are considering Greece for our 16 day honeymoon. We are 31 and 35.
We are interested in spending time in Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes.
We wanted other people's opinions with what is going on in Greece, if this a good idea to honeymoon here? We are looking to honeymoon July 2016.
Also, we both love the beach, but do not want to lay on a beach for 16 days. What are other activities can we do in these places?
Our other honeymoon spot we are currently considering is Italy- Positano, Amalfi Coast, Venice.
Thanks for any help/suggestions. We appreciate it!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy New passport, driver's license, ID card, visa, Marijuana cards
- 2 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 17 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 18 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 19 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Current plan for March trip
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select