Am going to Greece on my honeymoon trip from India in the third week of May. This is the planned itinerary:
1. Fly to Athens to Santorini. Stay in Santorini for 3.5 days.
2. Ferry to Paros. Stay in Paros for 3.5 days.
3. Ferry to Athens. Stay in Athens for 1.5 days and fly back home.
What are the must do things in Santorini, Paros and Athens in this time frame? Diving (If so where?), Must see beaches, must do walks/cruises/treks... All kind of suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~260~2909 $ GMAIL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 ICELAND in February
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 12 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 10 days in Portugal
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 23 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 24 Driving
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?