Notices

Honeymoon ideas

Dec 12th, 2001, 04:53 PM
Christine

Honeymoon ideas

Help! We are getting married in early October '02. My future husband has never been to Europe and I thought Italy would be a great place to start. We definately want to go to the beach-is it going to warm? I would love to hear other peoples suggestions/experiences that I cannot get in a typical guide. Thank you!

Dec 13th, 2001, 02:34 AM
Pedro

I would suggest you if beaches are important for you a warm place with nice beaches as Balearic Islands, Canary Islands and Andalusia in Spain, Sardinia and Sicily in Italy, Cycladic and Dodecanese Islands or Crete in Greece.

Dec 13th, 2001, 08:41 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Beaches are not the reason to go to Italy. There are certainly great coastal destinations, but if you want beaches then Pedro has given you good advice. The Greek Isles and the Amalfi coast make wonderful honeymoon locations, but Italy has so much more.
How much time will you have? Oct. is a good time to go, but think harvest time in Tuscany or hiking the Cinque Terre as better options than beaching. That is what Florida and island destinations are all about.

Search this Thread