My fiance and I will be kicking off our honeymoon in Rome on June 9th and will be there for 3 nights. We'll also be hitting Florence, Siena and Positano, so we don't necessarily want to break the bank in Rome, but since it's our first stop I would like to stay somewhere nice. Since we'll be spending most of our time hitting the main stops (Pantheon, Colosseum, Vatican, etc.) we'd like to be in a central location, and would like to pamper ourselves a bit as we kick off married life!
Any suggestions for great hotels centrally located at around $350 (255 euro) per night?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 European honeymoon help needed
- 7 paris to london- day trip
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Portugal
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Browsing Barcelona
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Croatia in mid/late October