I am working on booking hotels during our 2 week honeymoon in Italy - we'll be spending 4 nights in Positano in the middle of our trip, and this is the one location where we are willing to (and expect to) pay more for a special experience at a romantic and luxurious hotel. I've spent a lot of time narrowing down our options - we'll be there June 14th to the 18th, and many places are booked already - so here are our best bets:
- Hotel Bucca de Bacco: $1863 (1360 euro) for 4 nights; comfort double room with balcony & sea view. http://www.bucadibacco.it/camere.html
- Hotel Albergo Miramare: $2085 (1520 euro) for 4 nights; special suite:
- Hotel Eden Roc: $3,000 (2,230 euro) for 4 nights; Deluxe Junior Suite: http://www.edenroc.it/en/photos/deluxe-junior-suite/
- Hotel Poseiden: $2,700 (1983 euro) for 4 nights; Funny Suite on the top floor (we would have the entire rooftop to ourselves I believe): http://www.hotelposeidonpositano.it/eng/funny_suite.html
Could you lovely people let me know what the best value, experience, accommodation is from the list above? Which would you pick? Have any of you stayed at these spots in the past? And would you recommend them for a pair of newlyweds?
Thank you so much for any advice or tips you may have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 4 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Greece during Easter week or August
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath