I am getting married in the month of December and i m wanting to visit Southern Europe for my honeymoon say starting from the 22nd Dec., 2014 and spending my Christmas and New years there. It will be a 15 days trip.. so want to either cover any 2 or 3 countries not more than that.
A alot of people would want to visit Australia and New Zealand in the mionth of December, but i want Southern Europe (planning Spain, Portugal, Morocco) i dont mind Italy as well if the weather permits
Please help me if the weather will be suitable and is it the right time to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 5 Milan airport--which one
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 two days in Nice
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 14 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 Paris Apartment
- 18 New fast track
- 19 Packing Champagne
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 23 Once upon a time in Italy
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Private Driver in Malaga Spain