My host from my previous travels, a lovely elderly Russian lady (the typical Russian lady- strong, independent and healthy!), will be solo-traveling in London. She's hoping for a homestay so that she has company and it'd be an added bonus if the host family can help with the English language because she speaks hardly any English at all. Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know of homestay companies for London which provide homestays for adults rather than international students, and which allows for opportunities to improve on English? I am hoping for recommendations because I know of many bogus sites and am hoping to get trusted advice on here.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 6 Budget trip
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 9 Driving
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Algarve Town Selection
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Browsing Barcelona
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 20 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 23 Portugal
- 24 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia