This morning, 2 days before leaving on a one month overseas holiday, my family (2 parents, 3 teen girls and a kindergartener) discovered that our home exchange fell through...so after many internet searches...
We have the first 2 weeks planned so far (Amsterdam, Bruges and Cologne), but we can't seem to figure out the last 2 weeks.
From Cologne, is there a spot less than 6 hours by car that is amenable to hiking and outdoor activities and culturally intersting?
We have entertained Berlin and Lausanne. Are there any Swiss campgrounds that someone could recommend?
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ([email protected])HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 7 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Current plan for March trip
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Spain in 2018
- 16 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 22 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?