Laerdalsoyri, an historic wooden village in the Laerdal is ablaze. At least 23 buildings have been destroyed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 9 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 10 Moscow Hotels
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 14 New Years in France
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 25 Which Aran Island??