I am flying to Florence in May for 2 days and then driving to Radda-Chianti for 6 days.
Would anyone know where I could pick up/drop off my car to avoid traffic in Florence?
I hear Florence is very busy with many one ways streets, so best to avoid driving in.
I will be dropping my car in Florence and taking a train to Lake Garda. I have checked to see if I could take a train from Chianti instead of Florence, but Florence seems like the best option?
Would really appreciate any feedback at this late notice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL☎ 1~866~201:6261 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 23 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 Getting to FCO from Rome