We are traveling from hawaii to Venice on Oct 10th and staying at the Hilton Molino Stucky. We saw on the hotel website that they have an airport transfer with private hostess down the grand canal. Unfortuntely it is 330Euros and the same price for 2 - 8 people. As we are only two it is a little pricey for us. We are looking for anyone who would like to share this ride.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h CALL 24*7??
- 2 Netherlands- Texel
- 3 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 4 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 5 Keukenhaf
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
Hilton Molino Stuck - SHARE airport transfer on Oct 10, 2011