Hills and Roads travel guide

Mar 20th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Original Poster

Hills and Roads travel guide

I found a guide online, Luca @ HILLS AND ROADS, but my sisters wanted to check references before we booked him. Has anyone used his services? Any comments?
Mar 20th, 2005, 07:52 AM

There have been recent comments about Luca and hillsandroads.

Put <Luca +Tuscany> -- without the arrows -- in the Search Box and the threads will come up on the left.
Mar 20th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Original Poster

Thanks, Eloise. I'm brand new here and with your help I was able to find 2 travelers who recommended him. Had no idea I could search for him by name!
Apr 27th, 2011, 08:07 PM

Great service, great guide who tells all about italian history, history of the region, wine, exchange with you knowledge of italian culture , music-Luca will be a great person to get the news! He stops for a coffee in a village, takes you to St Gimagniano fortress, museum, monastery, lemon garden, winery (i was happy and a bit drunk after that), you can stop for a nice dinner (your own expense). I even saw Italian wedding on the street! Have lots of photos and lots of memories. Highly recommend! I had 2 days of touring (Sienna, Tuscany, winery)-great tour.
Apr 29th, 2011, 06:53 AM

I have known Luca for 6 years and spent a number of lovely days with him. I always call him first when we plan a visit to Tuscany. In fact, I spoke to him just moments ago as I am sending friends to him for 3 days next month.
Apr 29th, 2011, 01:06 PM

Take a look at my post history and you will see that I have commented on Luca many times in the past. We used him 3 times in the past 7 years and will be spending 4 days with him this summer. My daughter used him on her honeymoon and I have at least 2 dozen of my friends that have used him as well. Need I say more?