My boyfriend and I would like to spend a few days hiking from village to village along the Amalfi Coast. However, we are on a budget and don't want to do a full tour (would prefer to use airbnb if possible). First question - if we are packing light (think backpacking) is it at all possible to carry luggage from town to town? We are pretty fit people in our mid twenties. If this is too much trouble, does anyone know of a tour company that will simply transfer luggage?
We have also looked into booking an airbnb for a few days (3-4) and doing day hikes from one central location. If we go this route, where would be the best suggested starting point? We will be there the first week of September.
Thank you for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800: 681: 7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 5 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 6 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Greece during Easter week or August
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 London vacation rental agency