As the title says, I need suggestions for hiking trails that is not crowded in late July. Some of the replies to my earlier posts have suggested that there are hiking trails that are quite comfortable (in terms of crowds and temperature) in late July. I'm thinking Switzerland, France, or Italy.
Any suggestions? I really don't mind less popular spots but hopefully they are as beautiful and also appreciate places that are reachable by public transport. (I try not to drive but I will if I have to).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 2 Rome Hotel
- 3 New Years in France
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 14 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 15 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland