I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/body-boost-garcinia/
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 4 bodyweight reduce applications
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Help with Venice Trip?
- 8 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 9 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 10 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler