I need a little help!
My husband and I are traveling to Scotland in June. I am trying to pick ONE place (yes just one) to stay only one night in the Scottish highlands after leaving Wick and on the way to Skye. SOOO - where shouldn't I miss that would be on the way between these two cities... I know LOTS to pick from... that is why I am having a problem!
Yes, we have a car.
I want a view.... and dramatic landscape! Perhaps of the coast.
We will have already done inverness and the South of Inverness.
I kind of wanted something on the WEST coast.
I know Ullapool is the common choice... but isn't there something really cool aside from the frequently visited Ullapool?
Thanks fellow travelers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Current plan for March trip
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga