Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Here's Some Photos ~ Barb and Seaurchin's Trip to Rome (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/heres-some-photos-barb-and-seaurchins-trip-to-rome-521674/)

SeaUrchin Apr 16th, 2005 08:14 AM

Here's Some Photos ~ Barb and Seaurchin's Trip to Rome

Hi, I put some of the pics of the March 2005 trip to Rome and some of Florence on:

www.pbase.com/seaurchin

Rome/Florence is on the right hand side of the screen, hope you enjoy them.

cigalechanta Apr 16th, 2005 08:20 AM

you're photos are lonely,
you're not just a pretty face :)

tedgale Apr 16th, 2005 08:21 AM

let me be the first to thank and congratulate you.

the sunset photos are especially lovely

tedgale Apr 16th, 2005 08:22 AM

well okay I'll be the second to congratulate you.

bellastar Apr 16th, 2005 08:31 AM

Just looked at your photos, it was nice to see all that golden light touching the buildings of Rome, the photo of John Paul II at the window of his Vatican apartment quiite touching and you blondes at the Mouth of Truth: I like the "incognito" touch. The meal photos from the AC restaurant are good ones too, those handpainted platters look familiar and bring back nice memories!

pat Apr 16th, 2005 08:39 AM

what fabulous photos, seaurchin. Every thing looks gorgeous!

Grasshopper Apr 16th, 2005 08:40 AM

Beautiful! The light... amazing. What a wonderful trip this morning.

Tries2PakLite Apr 16th, 2005 08:50 AM

Beautiful pictures. :D You really capture the feel of the cities.
((c))

JJBhoy Apr 16th, 2005 09:19 AM

Thanks, SeaUrchin - really enjoyed your pictures.

Jim

nonnafelice Apr 16th, 2005 09:38 AM

Gorgeous photos; what beautiful light and composition. And those desserts made me want to lick the screen!

zbjoon Apr 16th, 2005 09:40 AM

SeaUrchin - Beautiful pictures. Thanks! Had no idea Amalfi coast is that beautiful.

Marianna Apr 16th, 2005 09:45 AM

Seaurchin, I enjoyed your photos so much - just beautiful! Thank you.

LoveItaly Apr 16th, 2005 09:59 AM

SeaUrchin, your photos go beyond beautiful. You are quite the photographer! I join everyone else in thanking you for sharing them. Now of course I wish I could book that trip to Italy!

bobthenavigator Apr 16th, 2005 10:47 AM

Very nice work---you have a good eye.
Thanks for sharing.

sfowler Apr 16th, 2005 10:47 AM

Absolutely gorgeous -- the light, the LIGHT!

SeaUrchin Apr 16th, 2005 01:37 PM

Thanks everyone. My next purchase will be a nice fancy camera, I dropped mine last year and it doesn't shut all the way now. It is a wonder they came out at all.

crefloors Apr 16th, 2005 01:53 PM

You look so very Italian my dear. Great pictures, you are very talented. I don't even take photos anymore, just buy postcards. My dad was a professional photographer. My older brother got all THAT talent.

adoreroma Apr 16th, 2005 02:04 PM

beautiful pictures ! what's your secret - or are you a professional ? :)thank you for sharing them with all of us ... i'm off to rome (my heart's second home) soon ... and the wait is killing me after seeing your lovely pics ...

wanderlust5 Apr 16th, 2005 02:25 PM

I've been a professional photographer for 21 years. If you ever want to make a living at it, you could. These pictures are outstanding. You have a natural gift. Beautiful!

LoveItaly Apr 16th, 2005 02:29 PM

wanderlust5, your comment about SeaUrchin's photos is what I thought.

I was taken back by the beauty of her photos. Not the typical pictures most of us take.

SeaUrchin - a whole new career is awaiting you!!