I have been busy planning this trip for my family and I. We are 5 adults and 4 children (16-8 years of age)
Please look over my plan, and see how it looks! Any advice greatly appreciated.
Depart JFK---Arrive Bergen late morning (following day)
spend 2 nights in Bergen.
Begin Norway Nutshell tour
Spend one night Flam
Continue on NIN tour...toward Oslo
Spend one night Oslo
Next morning take NSB train to Tonsberg
We have family in Tonsberg, and will spend 5 nights with them
Take train back to Oslo, depart Oslo airport back to NY!
Any advice on hotel accommodations, restaurants, excursions in any of the towns we are staying in is greatly appreciated!!!
PS----I decided to arrive in Bergen and do the NIN backwards to avoid going back and forth via Oslo, and maybe avoid some of the heavy crowds
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-reset-CONTACT-☎-1866-201-6261-AOL-Tec*h-24-7 vk
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 family trip to Germany and more
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help