I´m planning a trip to scandinavia for next March. I have almost decided the itinerary but i have a doubt. At the end of the trip i have 3 or 4 days to stay in Tallinn or Helsinki and i don´t know what is the best option.
I would like to know both cities but what do you recommend? To stay in Tallinn and make a day trip to Helsinki or viceversa? or to stay 2 days in Tallinn and 2 days in Helsinki??
Thanks you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Once upon a time in Italy
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel