A group of us (17 to be precise) Irish people are making the short hop across the Irish sean to London for a weekend in March to catch a show and generally soak up a bit of the London atmosphere. We will be seeing the show on Friday night and we would like to head out for a nice meal on the Saturday night... We are staying in Marble Arch. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant , nice but not stuffy and not overly expensive, maybe a bit funky or different (but not a necessity) central, close to somewhere that we can have a few late drinks maybe a little music and that we can get back to our hotel in Marble Arch easily from.
We would need somewhere that would take a group booking. Our group ranges in age from 25 to 50 so looking for something that would suit everyone. I know that London is teeming with good places so I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction!! Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 family trip to Germany and more
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Trains - website?
- 8 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 9 Paris Apartment
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 St, Goar or Bacharach