I am traveling to Spain and arriving in Malaga on the evening of 7/3. I am trying to determine how many nights to spend in Marbella vs. Seville. I hear there are other cities we should also consider visiting from Marbella (Girabaltar, Granada, Tangier, Morocco) and Seville (Cordoba). I am leaving Seville on the evening of 7/8 to fly to Barcelona for a few nights.
I was hoping to get recommendations on the following. We don't want to run around too much so appreciate the recommendations.
Which cities would you visit from Marbella? How many nights would you stay here vs. Seville (I will be in this part of spain from the evening of 7/3 until the evening of 7/8).
Would you spend the night in Granada and then go to Seville?
Is it worth going to Cordoba or should we spend more time in Seville?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs What to do to protect yourself.
- 2 Help with Venice Trip?
- 3 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 4 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 10 Days in Austria
- 8 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.