My husband and I and our two teenage boys have to get from Salisbury to Brighton on October 6th ( a Saturday). Search engines tell me the quickest way is to train it to London and then to Brighton. Is it too long winded and problematic to try to train it or bus it via the Portsmouth area, a scenic way?? Or through Winchester?? Just wondered if it would be more scenic. We are traveling to stay with friends in Brighton for a few days before we catch Eurostar to Paris and begin Europe adventure. Just wanted kids to see more of England if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 23 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland