I am researching the quickest and most cost effective way to get from Cinque Terre to Linate Airport outside of Milan. Our flight leaves at 2:00 PM on a Saturday, and we have our room reservations in Cinque Terre for that Friday that we cannot change! If anyone has experienced booking with rewards points, you understand that sometimes, you have to take the flights that are available from the closest available airport! I was hoping to fly out of Genoa or Malpensa Airport, but Milan Linate was the closet available airport!
Option 1: Rent a car and drive to the airport (2 and a half hour drive. Unsure of the logistics of renting a car in La Spezia and returning at the Linate Airport on a Saturday)
Option 2: Train from Cinque Terre to Milan Center then bus from Milan Center to Linate Airport (almost 5 hours travel time)
Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 2 forex
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Trans Siberian Train
- 6 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 ICELAND in February
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 10 days in Portugal
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia
Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!