We'll be driving early on a Tuesday morning from Florence south on the N222 with our ending destination near Sinalunga. We want to enjoy the views, do a few wine tastings (no tours due to time constraints) and have a nice lunch somewhere. Here are some villages we'd like to see, but are we trying to do too much before dark? Are there must do's you would add? Some to eliminate? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~681:7208 AOL Tec*h care.
- 2 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 20 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 24 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?