You were so kind last time we traveled to Paris and was wondering if I can get some input this time as well.
I basically need logistics help. We have booked our flights arriving to CDG and departing from CDG (so unfortunately no open jaw option available at this point). We had originally thought of spending our whole time in Paris; however, we are now thinking of making a quick visit to London. We've never been and would like to get a little taste of it (we will go back -hopefully- in the future for a longer visit). Now, even though I'd like to visit London in the middle of our stay, that doesn't work too well logistic wise (because of hotel booking and luggage storage). So I am thinking most will agree to go to London as soon as we get to Paris. And my question is then: Is it better to go by train or air? And second, for either option, what departure time(s) would be safe to consider? Our arrival time is 1:35pm at CDG.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 2 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 Moscow Hotels
- 14 Rome Hotel
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)